Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Use Your Compliments on Cards

 This week I want to show you some projects using the La Vie En Rose Compliments! The compliments are quickly shooting to the top of my list of favorite products. When you first see them its a little over whelming what you should do with them, but the answer is cluster! In the card above I used several of the heart shapes to cluster. I also painted a few hearts cut from watercolor paper. I combined them all in a cluster in the middle of the kraft brackets.
Another thing I like to do is look at the shapes and see what I can come up with. In the card below I saw those long shapes and I instantl thought of text messages. The great thing is that the new CTMH cricut cartridge cuts a cell phone! I made the image into a card for Valentine's Day!

Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
 I am changing things up a bit for January- Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the January Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Pack of La Vie En Rose Badge Buttons. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the January Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for January.

2 comments:

Gina Brandstetter said...

I LOVE your card!! Great use of the compliments!

Jeannie said...

Such a clever idea with the phone card - enjoy your creativity.