Monday, January 18, 2016

Picture My Life Cards in my Planner

 This week I want to focus on the CTMH Special. January is National Paper Crafting Month and it's a wonderful deal for you!
Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with the exclusive Picture My Life™ Live Your Day scrapbooking program—available for one month only! This collection was designed to coordinate perfectly with the sensational Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner Pages and My Crush® Everyday Life Pages, so you can seamlessly integrate pocket scrapbooking into your 2016 planner. Whether in the planner or on their own, these cards make it easy to preserve your everyday moments all year long. Get yours today for only $8.95 before this offer is gone!
Dates: Offer valid January 1, 2016 (9:00 am MDT)–January 31, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT).
To start with I used one of the 4x6 cards to decorate the Febuary cover paper of my CTMH planner. With just a little bit of washi tape and a few paper clips I am ready to go.
Below you can see that I used one of the large 4x6 card to decorate my planner again. I cut the card apart and added it to the date squares in my planner.
You can also see that I used another one of the larger cards as an inspiration card for the week. I simply punched holes in the card and added it to my planner.  

The small of the cards in the Special are great for shopping lists like I used or to list great things that happened in January.
Think Resolutions, Goals and they are perfect for journaling!
Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
 I am changing things up a bit for January- Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the January Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Pack of La Vie En Rose Badge Buttons. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the January Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for January.

No comments: