Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Picture My Life Cards as a Calendar



The smaller cards in the CTMH National Paper Crafting Special are perfect for lists- the 1st being the birthday list! I made my month cards and birthday cards into a birthday calendar by gluing them back to back. I then punched a hole at the top and added a ring/ribbon. This is the perfect way to keep track of birthdays each year. Here is the info on the special.
Celebrate National Papercrafting Month with the exclusive Picture My Life™ Live Your Day scrapbooking program—available for one month only! This collection was designed to coordinate perfectly with the sensational Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner Pages and My Crush® Everyday Life Pages, so you can seamlessly integrate pocket scrapbooking into your 2016 planner. Whether in the planner or on their own, these cards make it easy to preserve your everyday moments all year long. Get yours today for only $8.95 before this offer is gone!
Dates: Offer valid January 1, 2016 (9:00 am MDT)–January 31, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT).

Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
 I am changing things up a bit for January- Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the January Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Pack of La Vie En Rose Badge Buttons. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the January Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for January.

No comments: