Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Product, New Fun, New Ideas!

So the New CTMH Seasonal Mini Catalog is OUT and you can order from it NOW!! To see the new product or the digital version of the idea book head to www.kaaronbrown.ctmh.com. Shop>New Products and to see the catalog Products> Idea books.
So far here are just a few of my favorite products in the book.
The Charlotte Collections
This stamp set, because you all know I am on a deer kick right now.
This stamp because, well hey-  I am a plant nerd with a degree in horticulture.
And these thin cuts that cut out the shapes of this cactus stamp!
Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
 I am changing things up a bit for January- Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the January Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Pack of La Vie En Rose Badge Buttons. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the January Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for January.





No comments: