Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A sweet little teepee




 Along with the deer horns, teepee's have become trendy. Pinterest is full of pictures of teepee's that have flowers at the top. So that's where the inspiration for this project comes from.
For this card I used the arrow compliments as little charms on the card. I used my small hole punch to make a hole and then I tied a ribbon through them.
I had lots of creating this Be Brave Banner, although it didn't photograph well. These teepee's on the banner a little larger than the card, so I was able to cut the overlay part of the teepee on the cricut. I used the new thin cuts from CTMH to cut the flowers and leaves.
I added a few of the La Vie En Rose Compliments to the letters for accents. 
Wouldn't this Be Brave be cute in a baby's room!

Remember YOU get FREE product this month-- so go order some new product!
 I am changing things up a bit for January- Place an order of $50 or more on my website all month long using the January Mystery Hostess Link and I will send you a FREE Pack of La Vie En Rose Badge Buttons. (Sent Separately)
Also any size order in using the January Mystery Hostess Link will be entered to win the Hostess rewards for January

1 comment:

Katy said...

LOVE the tee-pee spin on this line!