Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Shine Bright Layout

Make sure you click the image of this layout so that you can see all the detail of it. Take a look at the title on the left page. I used the Gold letters from the fundamentals collection you see below.
 In the layout you can also see that the journaling spot on the right page is trimmed in gold. Below is a picture that shows how I did that. I used the gold Foil tape (hint you can win a roll by commenting on yesterday's blog post) and my craft mat to add a thin boarder of gold on the edge of the paper. How how cool would this technique be on a photo?
Now one last thing to show you using the gold foil trim- for the gift bag below I used the foil trim to add gold over the top of the white chevron pattern. It's so fun in person! Now I won't lie to you, this took some time. It's not hard to do, but lining up and cutting each section of the gold foil tape is time consuming and a bit frustrating at times. So my advice is not to commit to making a bunch of these- one or two are great! Whatever you do don't say you will make 500 for a wedding!!

 Be sure you enter the give away for your own FREE roll of gold foil tape on DEC. 8th post.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Wow, you really made the lagoon bag glitzy with the cluster and the gold foil. Its fascinating to see all the ways you added a "touch of gold" to the layout.