Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Planner Inspiration Divider

 At the first of each month I like to create Inspiration area. This is the place I stick my favorite quotes, things I love and inspire me. With a little washi tape and paperclips I have started my January divider as I get closer to the start of the month I will have it filled up.
For the inside cover of the planner I have added a few adhesive pockets (these are by post-it, so you know they have the best stick-up). This makes a great place to keep stamps, address labels, extra paper clips and notepaper!
The best part is that they are removable and cause no damage to the inside of the planner.
I also added a pen loop to mine. I purchased it from Amazon.

 Now that you have seen the cover and the inside of this planner, I would really like if you purchased yours form me. Right now you can get all you see for $29.95 by clicking right here.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Very motivating quote and enjoy seeing the adventure with the planner.