Tuesday, December 8, 2015

It's all about the Gold (and antlers!)

 It's all about the GOLD this week! I have been seriously obsessed with gold recently (and deer antlers!) Close to My Heart has a large selection of products that are gold.
Gold Glitter paper
Gold embossing powder
gold embelishments
Gold foil tape
and more!
This great deer was cut on the CTMH Artistry cartridge. Yep, I cut him out on gold glitter paper. I cut the 3D flowers on the CTMH Artiste cartridge. You are going to see this deer again later in the week used in my planner!
 For these little 3x3 cards I used several of the Gold items. To start I used the CTMH fundamentals. Those bows come in each of the of the fundamental embelishments packs in gold and silver. I also used the gold foil tape, this product is awesome, in fact I will be showing you a cool technique with it this week.
Lastly I used the CtMH Picture My Life Card that comes in gold dots to cut apart to make a gold pattern paper. Below you can see a picture of the PML card I cut apart and the scrap paper I used to make these cards.
Leave a comment on this blog post between today and Dec. 12 one Random winner will receive a Free Roll of Gold Foil tape. 
Also any order $30 or more placed this week using the December Mystery Hostess Link will also get a FREE Roll of Foil tape, sent separately.


4 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful work. I love our gold glitter paper as well! Your 3x3 cards are adorable. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas!

Jeannie said...

Stunning deer and amazed all the ways you incorporated the gold to spruce up the cards. Appreciate the great tip to cut apart the PML.

Beverly said...

I just love this!! So dang cute

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous