Friday, November 13, 2015

Rewarding My Team

 I like to send my team little gifts at the end of each QTR. They work hard at their business and I want them to know that I appreciate them. When I saw the stamp set with the Dream Big, Sparkle more, Shine Bright I knew that would be great for my Team.
Being a CTMH consultant is one of the best choices I have ever made. I love being part of a company that rewards me but also lets me reward others.
CTMH provides TONS of support for all of their consultants. If you join my team not only do I send out gifts and welcome packages I also share all of my classes with my team, as well as any clubs, party and other business ideas that have been success full for me.
Please Consider joining my team-Here is the Consultant Kit- Full of products to get you started
Sign up today- It really will be the best choice you make! www.kaaronbrown.ctmh.com
Be Sure You have entered the contest for this week. You can find all the details on the blog post from November 10th.

No comments: