Friday, September 26, 2014

Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Projects Key 5


It's finally here! The long awaited Artfully Sent Cartridge from Close to My Heart. For the last few days of the month I am going to show you some projects using only one Key on the Cartridge. The 5, that's right I made all the projects using one button!
This first card is a little hard to photo, but it is so cool in person. The card base has cut outs of forest trees. The inside liner has a fox cut out. (come back next week to see the what I did with the fox)

 This final Happy Birthday Card is a great one. The blue portion of the card was a card feature on the cartridge, I sized down and cut out the card just like the cartridge designed. Only after it was cut by the cricut then I cut of the back part of the card base and added it to my new black card front.


No comments: