Thursday, June 19, 2014

Gift Giving Series: Mini Cards

 This post is a good reminder to look closely at the containers you are about to throw out! This clear box is acually recycled from the Scentsy bath tablets. I_almost_trashed the box, but then I took a closer look at it and peeled the label right off the front.
I made a set of mini cards (2.5"x 3.5") and envelopes (cut on the Artiste Cartridge) that fit perfectly inside. Now these cards are little more involved compared to the other gift items in the series so far, but totally doable!


1 comment:

Marilyn McLeod @ Pink Paper Cottage said...

These cards are so cute! I love "mini" things of every kind. I'm always looking at my little containers and boxes too.. and hesitate to throw any of them out! or I flatten it out and think "hum.m.m. I can use this for a pattern". Love all your stuff.