Wednesday, May 8, 2013

You have Style

 Did you know that May is National Scrapbook Month? I can't think of a better holiday, can you? A whole month dedicated to scrapbooking sounds like heaven to me!! In honor of National Scrapbook month CTMH has created a special paper pack called Dream Pop-
I mad this layout using the papers from the pack- below you can see a picture of all the papers. Some of them have some embossing on them that is wonderful-you can see it on the pink piece below (the orange is also, but not as easy to tell in the picture.) I cut the dress form and the word Style using the CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge.
 I was having a had time getting my black glitter letters to stick, so my tip for you is to use your sewing machine for letters and embellishments that wont stay down!
In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, you can get the yummy Dream Pop paper packet for only $10 when you spend $35 in May! This exclusive paper packet includes 12 cardstock sheets as well as 12 B&T Duos® papers that were specifically designed for this promotion only — you can’t get these sweet colors and patterns anywhere else! Start National Scrapbooking Month off right with a unique paper packet at a bargain price and get your creative juices flowing!




2 comments:

Just Crazy Blessed said...

Love this page so much!!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!