Monday, April 29, 2013

Instagram Butterflies

Last weekend I had a chance to visit our local Science Museum and see the special exhibit of butterflies. I took my big SLR camera and got some great pictures, but I also snapped some with my iphone. I had an idea in mind, one that I saw here on Michele Wooderson's blog. When I got home I edited all the butterfly pictures from my phone with Instagram and then I downloaded them to my computer. Once they were on my computer I opened a new file in photoshop (4x6) and loaded my 6 favorite on the blank file. I then printed from home!!   

When I printed them I printed one extra, so I am going to give it away-
Leave a comment on this post and I will pick a random winner and mail you a set of the
 instagram butterflies
Leave a comment by midnight April 30 and I will name a winner on May 1st


4 comments:

Arlene Bonsma said...

beautiful photos, I should learn to use instagram and use some of my photos in my cards again. Loved doing that..before I started stamping.

Connie Conlon said...

How fun. I love using pictures on my cards

Dawn said...

I love how your creative brain thinks, Aaron! Lovely cards!

Tammy said...

These are amazing Aaron! Been waiting to see pic of the glamper...finished yet. Was so cute!