Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cameo Card

 This card features so many new things. 1st that great cameo. It comes from the Brocade Assortment for the Avonlea collection. It also has these 2 tiny keys that are almost too cute to use. Next up is that great Rosette ribbon it is so beautiful. The flowers are small which makes them great for card projects. Now take a look at that paper rose. I made it using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. This new cartridge features several new flower shapes! Lastly I used the wonderful August Stamp of the Month- Baroque Borders. That corner stamp is just so elegant and goes perfectly with the Avonlea collection.

2 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

You make me talk to myself. I'm sitting here all alone and, as soon as I saw this card, I said, "That's gorgeous!" Out loud. Like there is someone to hear me.

I LOVE coming to your blog because you always have such great inspiration. I don't comment very often, but I probably copy 8 out of 10 ideas. Thanks for sharing your great ideas!!

Casandra Bennett said...

You definitely know how to make Avonlea shine, Miss Aaron!