Monday, January 10, 2011

Tea for You Valentine

One of my favorite holidays is Valentines, mainly because the whole holiday revolves around PINK! I also like to hand out sweet little treats and goods. Today I have a project for you with directions and if you are interested I will have a limited number of kits to make this project in my Etsy store.
Here is what you need-Mini lunch sack, pattern paper and cardstock, a heart (I cut mine with the cricut), bakers twine in red, a glittery branch, mini tag and a tea bag.

1st up fold your lunch sack in half with the bottom of the bag on the inside. Then fold down the front half about a third of the way (making sure to leave some room at the bottom to show the pattern paper)


Next up using some temporary adhesive attach the pattern paper and the cardstock strip and sew around. If you are not into sewing, no problem you can glue your pockets or even staple it.


Next up decorate!

Here is what the kits in my Etsy store will look like. You will get all the supplies (minus the tea bags) In addition you will also get a dollie, white glassine bag and a clothes pin to use on other projects!

1 comment:

Dot said...

Super cute and easy. Love it!!