Friday, September 24, 2010

Cowboy Birthday

I know a couple of little cowboys having a birthday this week-and what better way to celebrate a cowboy then using an old pair of jeans for a card. I cut apart a pair of wranglers and used my cuttlebug to die cut the flowers.
{Horse Birthday Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Outdoor denim, Colonial White, Desert Sand (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: You Rock, Passage (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Cocoa, Desert Sand (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Howdy (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: chocolate ribbon, bamboo and desert sand markers(Close to My Heart) denim, nestiblities die cut, cuttlebug die cut (other)


3 comments:

Jeanne said...

The jean flowers are fabulous! Wonderful card, Aaron.

Becky B. said...

Love the recycled jean flowers! Very crafty!!

Shalini said...

the 'wrangler' flowers are superb!!! loved the card!!!