Thursday, September 9, 2010

Christmas Wishes Paper Sack Card

If you missed the live class last night, never fear you can watch the recording here!
{Christmas Wishes Paper Sack Card Supplies}
Cardstock: New England Ivy, Colonial White, Desert Sand (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Desert Sand, New England Ivy, Garden Green Cranberry (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Moments in Time, Tannenbaum, Angel Sent (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Garden green brads, garden Green safety pin, New England Ivy ribbon, Twill ribbon, Cranberry ribbon, prisma glitter, water Color pencils, red sparkles (Close to My heart)
Paper Sack

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is fabulous! I wasn't home last night,but I'm going to have to make the time to check it out.

Christa said...

Great class last night. I watched it this morning though. I too am a fellow Texan. I live outside of the Houston area. You did a great job on your card...so cute! Thanks for doing the class and don't be nervouse anymore. Were all scrappers...your amongst friends!

Sheila Bennett said...

Your card looks great, and you did a really good job with your class last night. My favorite touch is the calendar on the little tag. :)

Peggy Lee said...

Aaron loved watching you create this awesome paperbag card-I did make on along with you will post soon...you are AWESOME

Crafty Jenn said...

This was an excellent video Aaron! Your card is beautiful.

<3 Jenn