Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Would you wear these pants?

We watch lots of golf in this house, and every time I see John Daly on the TV his outfit has gotten more outrageous!! I decided to do a little paper piecing on some golf pants in honor of John Daly.
{Happy Birthday Golf Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Indian Corn Blue, Honey, Bamboo, Cranberry, Colonial White (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Zippidee (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Black, Desert Sand (Close to My Heart)
Markers: Indian Corn Blue, Honey, Cranberry (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Family Ties-Adult (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Black brads, Bamboo button, Colonial White button, hemp(Close to My Heart)
Other: Black ribbon, Staples



4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Not a golf watcher and so, I had no clue there was a guy who wore outrageous pants. LOL I guess my answer would be no.

The card though is terrific and perfect for a guy!

Sheila Bennett said...

Very cute card. The pants are adorable.

Lori said...

I think I like your pants a little better than his. lol.

Sheila H said...

We watch a lot of golf, too, since my hubby is an avid golfer. We are constantly amused by John's pants. But if I made my husband a card like this, he might not be so amused :)