Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthday Felt Flowers

For this weeks color challenge over at Jeanette Lynton's Blog I decided to create some flowers from felt and a few metal die cut shapes. I purchased one sheet of felt and used the cuttlebug scallops layered with a brad through the center.

{Happy Birthday Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Black Textured, Black, Garden Green, Bamboo (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Zippidee (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Desert Sand (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Black Opaques, speciality brads, chipboard label, clear embossing powder, letter rub-ons (Close to My Heart)
Tools: scallop die cuts, swirl embossing folder (Cuttlebug)



3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Absolutely fabulous card, Aaron. LOVE those felt flowers!!

Tammy said...

Super beautiful card! I love your flowers!

Katy said...

OMGH, Aaron...this is so CUTE!!!