Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thank U

A color challenge-yeah! My favorite are always color combo challenges, and this is my card for the Heart 2 Heart blog challenge. I recently saw this card and watched the video over at Tresa Black's blog. I learned to make this awesome flower and faux stitching on the video-when you have time you should watch it.


{Thank U card supplies}
Cardstock: Vineyard berry, Creme brulee, Blush, Colonial White, Olive (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Veranda (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Creme Brulee, Desert Sand, Vineyard Berry (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Felicity letters, Live inspired(Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Colonial White button, foam tape, Chipboard U, piercing tool, hemp(Close to My Heart)
Other: Vintage sheet music, Nestiblities die cut

12 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, this is fabulous! You learned well, my friend. I love the colors you chose. Wow!

Anonymous said...

very pretty! love the flower! thanks for playing along with H2H!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

What a beautiful card! :)

Amy Moore said...

I enjoyed Tresa's video also and am now on a mission to find an old music book. Your layers of color are great, love all the detail.

EmileeAnn said...

Oh my goodness...you did such a good job with the color challenge. And your card is just plain gorgeous!!!

Katy said...

OMGSH...love, love, love this card!!! I might just have to case it!!!

Amanda Kowalker said...

C U T E !!

Dawn said...

WOW! Gorgeous creation! What did you use for the faux stitching color?

Stamp Happy with Karen said...

i LOVE this card!!!! And I just watched the video too. Great stuff, thanks for sharing!

Debbie Carriere said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card!!

Haley D. said...

Very pretty! I love all the little details.

Elaine said...

BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL