Monday, July 26, 2010

Sock inspired--

One of my favorite things about convention is extravaganza-this is where fellow consultants teach us about new products and art ideas. By far my favorite was Katy's booth and her ideas about color! You can see all of her sock ideas here. This card is actually a matchbook card from the Close to My Heart book Wishes-If you don't have this book, you should get yourself a copy! It is wonderful! Check back Tuesday and Wednesday for more sock inspired projects!

{...and many more! Card supplies}
Cardstock: Tulip, White daisy, Ocean, Creme bulee (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Tulip, Lagoon, Creme brulee (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: In the Month of June, Cupcake Sprinkles (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Creme brulee ribbon, Love letters rub-ons (Close to My Heart)
Other: Nestiblites scallop rectangle die cut (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a great idea! I took a peek at her blog and wow...she does an awesome job getting inspired by those socks. Your card is equally fabulous. Great job and thanks for sharing!

Katy said...

Awwwwwww...thanks, Aaron!!! Your card is ADORABLE (as usual)...can't wait to see what else you've done!!

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh! I love this!