Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Room mate gifts!

I made each of my room mates ones of these sets of clothes pins and binder clips. In addition I also gave them a cherry chipboard album to cover later and a Japanese umbrella to block the sun while we toured DC!
You can see here that I used some felt flowers, leaves and brads to decorate the clothes pins. I used rub-ons to label each of the clothes pins.

I tied them all up in a hinged tin and add a fragment charm from Tim Holtz with their name on it.
{Room mate gift Supplies}
Cardstock: Blush, Sweetleaf, Chocolate Textured (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Hollyhock, Olive (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Adorable Backgrounds (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Felt flowers, Hollyhock brads, Blush Waxy flax, chocolate ribbon, Rub-on letters and border(Close to My Heart) Tin Box (Papertrey ink) Fragment charm (Tim Holtz), Pencils(Michael's) Clothes Pins



6 comments:

Sheila H said...

What a cute idea!

Shalini said...

dats so sweet!!!

Laura Petruso said...

These are so cute! I love your blog. I had hoped to meet you at convention but I don't think we met. It was so overwhelming! Can't wait to see all the great things you come up with from the inspiration from Convention!

Jeanne said...

Great idea for roomie gifts. I really like the idea of the clips with the rubons. You are so very clever! I'm sure your roommates loved their gifts

JoAnn said...

I LOVE my room mate gift! You're the best!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a great gift idea - I wanna be your roommate!!!