Saturday, April 17, 2010

Loss of Pet


One of my very best friends had to put her sweet Dixie dog(yes we both have a dog named Dixie) down because of Cancer this morning. She is so sad, and I can't even imagine how she feels.
I quickly made this card so I could get it off in the mail today. I also included the poem "Rainbow Bridge" for her. The thought of seeing a beloved pet again just warms my heart, and I hope it does the same for her.
Supplies from Close to my Heart-
Veranda Level 2 paper pack
chipboard heart
cocoa ink
cranberry ink
holiday red sparkle
other-
pet stamp set from paper trey ink
thread

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!

Jeanne said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend's beloved pet. It's never easy, but that Rainbow Bridge sure comforted me when I lost my kitty, Sarah, and I'm sure it will give your friend some comfort, too.

Your card is precious and you are vey thoughtful to make it up and send it to her.

Sheila H said...

I'm sure your friend will very much appreciate your beautiful card and the thoughtfulness it expresses.