Saturday, February 20, 2010

Clear Card Winners!!


Random.org picked the following winners-
11, 20, 27
Leslie said...
Aaron, loved your video and your card. I haven't gotten up the nerve to do a clear card yet. Maybe seeing yours will give me the courage I need. Thanks for taking the time to show us how it is done.
February 14, 2010 10:22 PM
Lori Miller said...
Awesome cards and techniques! I am definitely going to have to buy some transparencies. You did a fabulous job on the video! Keep 'em coming! :)
February 15, 2010 10:25 PM
Scraphappy said...
Wow...you've inspired me to play with transparencies all over again!! Beautiful cards!
February 17, 2010 7:34 AM
Congrats Ladies
Email me your address at kabrown63@hotmail.com and I will mail you your card!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Perfect!Great! This helped a bunch! I've seen several
rather confusing sites lately, this cleared up a lot confusion I had.