Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Simple Sticker project

I used the CTMH Sweet Home Stickers for this project-using stickers can really make your projects quick and easy. For the house I use a little baby powder (or you could use corn starch) to make the sticker un-sticky or more like a die cut. I added a little liquid glass to the windows and attached it to a chipboard piece.
Supplies from CTMH-Sweet Home level2 packet, barn red ink, sweet home stickease, foam squares, liquid glass, heavenly blue ribbon, chipboard H, O, M, E, western flourshes stamp set
other-chipboard, crop-o-dile



3 comments:

Cindy said...

You are always so creative. I enjoy following your blog.

Sarah said...

Such a cute idea..why didn't I think of baby powder for the stickers??? I am there sticking them on my carpet or sweater or whatever LOL.

Alanna said...

This is super cute. Great idea to make the stickease unsticky.