Saturday, December 12, 2009

Craft Fair Hot Cocoa

Last weekend I hosted a craft fair in my house, just invited a few people that I knew could use some quick gift ideas.
These Hot cocoa packets were a big hit. I got the idea for the spoon from the Paper Crafts Holiday Cards and More book.

Supplies from CTMH-Jingle pattern paper, Juniper ribbon, Juniper ink, black ink, twinkle brads, Just for the holidays stamp set, January word puzzle stamp set,
Other-spoon, Holiday tags stamp set from papertrey ink


I also made another version, I will show that to you next week.

Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Very adorable!

Alanna said...

Super cute.

Sarah said...

Now these are super neat!

Jeanne said...

Excellent idea! I'm glad they were a hit for you. Hope your little craft fair was successful.

Have a great weekend, Aaron and a wonderful start to the new week.

Christina said...

LOVE those!!