Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Acetate & Tissue Technique


This is a really fun technique to try out. I really loved the look of the card in the video, so I copied a lot of it--the shape, scallops, etc.
I can't wait to give this a try for Valentines day-
Supplies from CTMH-Black CS, Colonial White CS, pattern paper from Bella, pattern paper from twitterpatted, colonial White ribbon, desert sand ink, black staz on ink, prisma glitter, liquid glass, heavenly blue re-inker, hello there stamp set, holiday hoopla, stamp set
other-transparency, tissue paper, nestiblities die cut, scallop punch

If you would like to try this technique out, visit this website for a video tutorial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhxeylZncu8

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OK I stopped over and checked out the tutorial and LOVE it. I also saw a bunch of other things I want to try!!!
I adore your card ...you are right this would be perfect for valentines.
Thanks for sharing the link.

Jeanne said...

Very cool! Oh to have time to try all the techniques that appeal to me! Gotta add this to the list. Thanks for sharing!