Thursday, August 27, 2009

Wedding Rings


I will be needing a wedding card soon for a friend. I just love how the chipboard heart on this card just pops out at me. I also love the look of the yellow 1/2 circle-it kinda looks like a sunset to me, although that is not what I was going for!
Supplies from CTMH-Twilight CS, Buttercup CS, Chocolate CS, white rubons, chocolate ink, white brads, white ric-rac, chocolate ribbon, chipboard heart, sorbet ink, colonial white safety pin
other-circle punches, corner rounder

4 comments:

Sarah said...

This is SO pretty Aaron. I love the rings!

Marie said...

What an incredibly pretty card - how did you do the wedding rings? I love it.

Jeanne said...

Dang, woman...you are so darn clever and creative! Love this!

Christina said...

One of my favorite cards today!!!