Saturday, June 13, 2009

Custom Card Kit

I had seen this wonderful project over at Nicole Heady's blog seveal months back. I saved the files to my computer and finally had time to make one. All of the directions and info can be found here. I purchased the "magizine holder" template at www.papertreyink.com.
I just loved the Creative Basics Animal Cookies paper pack, and knew that if would work well for this project because of it's versitily for birthday, get well, thank you and so on.




Here you can see a few of the cards that I made. I gave this to my friend for her birthday with just a little note telling her to add what ever label she need to the red rectangle.



Here is the holder with all of the labels and stamps


All though there are only 10 card in the set, if you read Nicole's blog she said it could easily hold up to 18 card.
I also created about 30 diffeerend labels for this project. That way she would always find what she needed.
On the right side is a pocket with stamps.



Supplies from CTMH-Dutch Blue CS, Desert Sand CS, Tulip CS, Pattern paper Animal Cookie, Say it in Style stamp set, Tender Tags stamp set, assored ink colors, tulip brads, sunflower waxy flax, whit ribbon, cottage floral stamp set
Other-circle punch, white labels,




11 comments:

Leslie said...

What a clever idea.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling project and I love the new banner!

Misty said...

This would make a really great gift! Very nice.

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card set!! Great gift idea! TFS.

Jenn said...

What a great gift idea! Yours turned out super cute. The premade labels are such an AWESOME idea, love it!

Alanna said...

Awesome job. I loved Nicholes and love yours as well. So fun and cheery.

Sarah said...

Just perfect! What a great idea. I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute project. I love your blog, Arron!

Jeanne said...

Great take on this idea! I'd forgotten about that post of Nichole's and love your take on it. Those papers are so bright and cheery!

Thanks for sharing!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Aaron,
What a neat idea to pre-stamp labels that can be added to the cards to fit the situation. Very cool! Wonderful gift for the "non" stamper!
(and we all know one or two, huh).

Thanks for sharing -

Christina said...

For you my talented blogging friend! :)
http://christinathesassyscrapper.blogspot.com/2009/06/big-thanks-to-kim-for-one-lovely-blog.html