Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Valentine's Week (Lubbock Unit meeting)


This is another treat box or sack for Valentine's Day. It's know as the 2,4,6,8 box. I got the directions here. The great thing about this project is that it makes use of the CTMH markers and your get the same affect as the Copic markers. The key to blending with the CTMH markers for me is WATERCOLOR PAPER! Because they are water-based it is easy to blend and shade if you have the correct tools.
Supplies from CTMH-Tulip CS, Olive CS, Staz-on black ink, Tulip marker, Olive marker, Black marker, Blending pen, edge distresser, liquid glass, You are beautiful stamp set
Other-watercolor paper, black ribbon, hole punch, electric fence wire.
This is the project from the Lubbock Unit Meeting if you missed out!

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty! I love how twisty the wire is.

de said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I follow your blog in Reader and I'm always overwhelmed at your creations! Like this one! Beautiful!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Aaron!! I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog and glad you liked the virtual flower garden! Your artwork is beautiful!! I'm off to chk out more on your blog!!

Take care!