Friday, January 30, 2009

Plain FOR YOU



I cut the base for this card for a different project, and then decided not to use it! It laid on my work table for a day before I came up with this card. The flower is a die cut that I embossed with clear embossing powder and then inked over. I made the flower a while back when I made this card. The extra flower had been laying around for awhile.
Supplies from CTMH-Brown bag CS, Bamboo CS, Flower die cut, New England ivy button, new England ivy ink, edge distresser, spot on back ground stamp set, Say it in style stamp set, Clear embossing powder, clear ink, brown bag ink, heat gun
Other-makeup sponge

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love how simple this card is.
I've got to get me some of those buttons!

Jeanne said...

Wow! This one packs quite a punch! Great job. Love the colors!

Laurel said...

Very nice! Love when you can use things that have been hanging around!

Sincerely,Sonja said...

Love that flower!