Monday, January 5, 2009

Mini Serving tray & FREE template

This is one of the many projects that I worked on New Years Day. I had intended for it to be my Operation Smile project for January, but the template was so simple I just didn't feel like buyers would be getting their moneys worth. So I am offering up the template and the directions for the umbrella and skewer for FREE!

And just so you know-I came up with a great Operation Smile project for January. I will post that later in the week!


Here is an up close of the mini serving tray. I used a chipboard bookplate cut in half as the tray handles.
All supplies from CTMH-Chocolate CS, That's amore pattern paper, chocolate ink, Blush ribbon, chipboard bookplate, pretty pin, blush ric-rac, Cello bag
Other-chipboard





Here is the same tray, only I added office supplies instead of treats.
Supplies from CTMH-Outdoor denim CS, Serendipity paper, Outdoor denim ribbon, fancy cut tags, outdoor denim ink, For every occasion stamp set, Sans alphabet stamp set
Other- chipboard


For both projects I used a scrap of chipboard and added to the bottom of the mini serving tray to make it stronger.




For a larger view of the template and instructions just click on it. You can also save it to your computer and print it out. If for any reason you can't see or view the template and instructions, just send me an email to kabrown63@hotmail.com and I will send you a PDF file of the info.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute....

Bettye

Jeanne said...

How cute is this! Thanks for always sharing your creations and these directions. You're terrific!