Thursday, September 18, 2008

Operation Smile Mini Card Set

One of the great things Close to My Heart has done is to pledge solely to Operation Smile.
My goal is to raise enough money to provide 3 "Smiles" this year that will change the lives of children forever. I will be making at least one project per month and selling it at my etsy store. 100% of the profits from these select items will go to Operation Smile. Along with the project I will also be providing the template for a 1.00 donation to Operation Smile. Together we can make a difference.
To buy this project or the template to make a project of your own visit http://www.kabrown63.etsy.com/


This is a Mini card holder and four 3x3 cards and envelopes. They will be great for gifts, lunch bags or little notes around the house.
(Supplies from Close to My Heart-Bamboo CS, White Daisy CS, Cocoa ink, Bamboo ink, Amethyst ink, Ocean ink, Ocean CS, Amethyst CS, Colored pencils, Dream Big Stamp set, Cocoa Ribbon, Pewter concho
Other-3x3 envelopes, terrifically tacky tape.)


No comments: