Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Fall


I have had this card for awhile, mostly because I think if I mailed it the sticks would fall off. I used real sticks from my yard, and I also used every type of adhesive I had and they are just not that secure. I think it is due to the odd, curvy shape of them. I pull the card out often, and I just love it. So I guess It will just sit on the shelf for display.
Supplies from CTMH-Autumn Terracotta Textured CS, Barn Red CS, Colonial White CS, Chocoate CS, Chocolate ink, Autumn Terracotta ink, black ink, twill ribbon, chipboard tag, colonial white waxy flax, sanding kit
Other-leaf die cuts from cuttlebug, Limitless labels stamp set from Papertrey ink.

2 comments:

Janelle Janish said...

Very cute! Have you tried wood glue (LOL)?

Anonymous said...

Aaron - you're stuff is so darn cute! I just love this card!