Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Something New





I think I will try something new-


Wild Wednesday


Here is how it will work. I will randomly pick 2 stamp sets from all my boxes, and randomly(by closing my eyes and pointing) pick one color of stamp pad. After picking all of those, I will then look at the CTMH color combo guide and add 2 additional colors for the project. Then post what I create here for you to enjoy, or laugh-(whatever seems fitting) every Wednesday.


2 random stamps-Star Struck and Little Fill-ups with jar (retired), Random color-Sunny Yellow, added colors-Kiwi and Bubblegum


So I think I got lucky this time-"stars" and "Catch a Star!" I would love to see what you can make with these 2 stamps. If you have pull them out and give it a try!! Post a link to your card if you want.


1 comment:

EmileeAnn said...

That is such a fun idea.

Love your card!